Thursday 1 September 2011

First Day of School

Best first day back for a long time!
After starting off badly, I had so much stuff that I had to use my lax (lacrosse) stick as a yoke although this good was for pushing people on to the train to make space. School itself was great though, our new class has a great giggly vibe and our tutor is nice and it looks like I will be able to get away with whatever. My teaching class is incred- I have Dark and Clumsy and Sweet and Russian! We were forced to have lunch with our new "little sisters" so Opinionated and I tried to prepare them for life at Exclusive (LOTS of sex ed) but they seemed pretty scared of us. Maths was hideously embarrassing! i have a HUGE crush on my teacher ( Mr Sailor) and I blushed so  badly when he stood net to me. I can't even look him in the eye, I wonder if he notices. My social life seems to be back on track though. Going with Opinionated for a big, outdoor sleepover which should be fun. Just have to work round Mummy's plans.



2 comments:

  1. Awww :) glad it was a good day :) Hope you have a good new school year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to reading this blog, its a new kind of blog for meeee :D

    ReplyDelete